My Favourite Gluten Free Brownies!

Today, I will be sharing with you my favourite gluten free brownie recipe which I have recently discovered. When I got diagnosed with Coeliac Disease I knew that I would have to find a recipe that made gluten free brownies which tasted just as good as the original brownies I used to make. At Christmas my parents bought me a recipe book which had a recipe for gluten free brownies in it. I decided to tweek this recipe so that it was more suitable for me in the sense of what ingredients were in it!


Prep Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 30 minutes
Makes - 18 brownies

Ingredients:
  • 200g Dark Chocolate
  • 125g Butter
  • 210g Soft Brown Sugar
  • 100g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
  • 1 tbsp. Cocoa
  • 1 tsp. Xanthan Gum
  • 1 tsp. Gluten Free Baking Powder
  • 3 Large Eggs Beaten
Method:
  1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees fan oven/ 180 degrees/ gas mark 6
  2. Grease and line a 30cm x 20cm tray-bake tin
  3. Melt the chocolate and the butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, leave to cool for a few minutes
  4. Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl
  5. Add the beaten eggs and mix it in well
  6. Add the cooled chocolate and butter and mix it in well
  7. Pour into the tin and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. The top will form a crust, but the insides should be quite gooey
I hope you enjoyed this recipe and i would love for you 
guys to give it a go for yourselves!











Comments