Why I chose to start a blog?

Hi guys!

It has been a while since I last posted. So, I thought why no do a quick post whilst I have some free time.

Today, I will be talking about why I chose to start my blog and what inspired me to. It all started back on the 21st of February 2017. I had recently being getting into reading and wanted to spend less time on social media and that is when I thought about reading blogs online so I could still go on technology whilst doing something educational. After a while of reading blogs I chose to write my first ever blog on the 21st and on the 22nd after reading it about 50 times I finally chose to publish the blog!

The thing that inspired me most was the fact that I had somewhere where I could express my thoughts and feelings to without having to speak to someone human! (Which I do love doing btw!) I also liked the thought of having an individual social media account where I can post all photography I have done and everything related to my blog.

At the weekend I had a thought of wanting to set up an Instagram and a Twitter account for my blog. So, I would like to share this opportunity with you guys, for me to ask if you can could check out my accounts which I will leave the links for here:
Instagram: Becca_02xoxo
Twitter: @Becca_02xoxo
These are my usernames and links for my accounts and I would highly appreciate it if you could check them out and give them a follow!

Thanks for reading!

Comments