My Top 5 Skin Care Products!
Today I am going to be sharing my top 5 favourite skin care products. The majority of these products are an affordable price. These are some great alternatives to the more pricey high-end products. I bought all of these products from boots.
Boots Tea Tree Facial Scrub:
£4.35
This is my favourite facial scrub not only is it really affordable but it s really affective too. I tend to use it when I can see my foundation just sitting on my dry skin, this just helps get rid of the dry skin so your foundation doesn't look flaky on this area.
Simple purifying cleansing lotion:
£3.45
This is also linked to the simple purifying cleansing lotion. On a morning before I apply the cleansing lotion I will clean my face with this when I first wake up. I will also remove my makeup on a night with this because I also feel really refreshed and cleansed.
No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser:
£9.95
Although this is the price of the full size hot cloth cleanser I got mine in a gift set for Christmas, however I will be purchasing the full sized version when mine runs out. I love this when I have had a busy and jam packed day just to relax me before I go in a hot relaxing bubble bath. Even though this is on the pricier side I would highly recommend it.
Again, this is on the pricier side but I would highly recommend it. Not only can it gently remove your makeup it is also amazing for just an everyday deep cleanse if you feel like you need to be that extra bit cleaner.
Even though I have mentioned my top 5 skincare products I thought I would share what I use with the
Although this is definitely on the pricey side I thought that I would include this because it is perfect to use for a deep and exfoliating cleanse. In my opinion I find this works best with the foaming cleanser like I have already mentioned!
Boots Tea Tree Facial Scrub:
£4.35
This is my favourite facial scrub not only is it really affordable but it s really affective too. I tend to use it when I can see my foundation just sitting on my dry skin, this just helps get rid of the dry skin so your foundation doesn't look flaky on this area.
Simple purifying cleansing lotion:
£3.45
Not only is this a really affordable cleansing lotion, it also doubles up as a really soft moisturiser. I always apply this before I do my makeup and on the days I aren't wearing makeup I will apply it when I get up. I will also apply it again before I go to sleep this just helps to make your skin feel cleansed and refreshed.
Simple micellar cleansing water:
£3.59
This is also linked to the simple purifying cleansing lotion. On a morning before I apply the cleansing lotion I will clean my face with this when I first wake up. I will also remove my makeup on a night with this because I also feel really refreshed and cleansed.
No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser:
£9.95
Although this is the price of the full size hot cloth cleanser I got mine in a gift set for Christmas, however I will be purchasing the full sized version when mine runs out. I love this when I have had a busy and jam packed day just to relax me before I go in a hot relaxing bubble bath. Even though this is on the pricier side I would highly recommend it.
No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser for Normal / Oily Skin 150ml:
£9.50
Again, this is on the pricier side but I would highly recommend it. Not only can it gently remove your makeup it is also amazing for just an everyday deep cleanse if you feel like you need to be that extra bit cleaner.
Even though I have mentioned my top 5 skincare products I thought I would share what I use with the
No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser for Normal / Oily Skin. Personally I find that this is the best thing to use with the foaming cleanser.
No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush:
£24.95
Although this is definitely on the pricey side I thought that I would include this because it is perfect to use for a deep and exfoliating cleanse. In my opinion I find this works best with the foaming cleanser like I have already mentioned!
I hope you found this blog post useful. I also hope you try out some of these products!
Comments
Post a Comment