My Favourite Dungaree Look!
Following on from my previous blog, I am going to share where I got all of my clothes from to form this outfit!
Dungarees - New Look
Sale - £19
After looking for a set of blue denim dungarees for months, I finally, found some whilst I was in London that were in the sale.
Coat - H'n'M
£35
This is the first time that I have ever owned a coat from H'n'M. I will definitely be getting more coats from there in the future.
Stripy Turtle Neck - New Look
£6.99
This is my favourite top to wear with my dungarees because I can either dress it up or leave it casual like I did with this outfit. Although, I bough this top a few years ago I am sure that New Look will sell tops very similar to this.
Back Pack - New Look
£14.99
This is my favourite back pack to wear, not only because it is secure but because I don't have to carry it on my arm.
Grey pom-pom - New Look
£4.99
I bought this pom-pom last March when I went to Harrogate with my best friend. This is a great accessory to add to any bag because it just add that little bit of extra detail with out looking to over the top!
Frilly Socks - River Island
£2.99
Personally, I love to wear frilly socks with my boots just to add that little detail. My favourite frilly socks that I own are from River Island but you can wear whatever socks you want to!
Chelsea Boots - Dorothy Perkins
£25
My mum bought this boots last winter when we went to London because I needed some new boots as I had out grown my previous pair. These are my favourite boots that I have ever owned because I can where them with any outfit.
Comments
Post a Comment